Legal requirements


The legal documents needed to get married in Australia are:


  • Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM). This form can be lodged with your celebrant up to 18 months in advance of your wedding and no less than one month and one day.  I can help you fill this out during one of our consultations. Click here to download the Notice of Intended Marriage Form.
  • You will also need your Original Birth Certificates or certified copies (if born in Australia) or;  
  • International Passport (if you were born outside of Australia)  


When relevant you may also need:


  • Original Decree Absolute - also known as Divorce Certificate (if you have been married before and divorced)  
  • Death Certificate of previous spouse (if you have been widowed)  
  • Change of Name Certificate  
  • All documents must be translated into English.  If you live interstate or overseas, please send a photocopy of the required documents prior to showing me the originals.    



Sunshine Coast Wedding Celebrant - Marriage Celebrant Sunshine Coast - Celebrant - Wedding Celebrant Sunshine Coast - Civil Celebrant Sunshine Coast - Renewal of Vows - Caloundra Wedding Celebrant - Maleny Marriage Celebrant - Montville Wedding Celebrant - Mooloolana Civil Marriage Celebrant - Alexandra Headland Wedding Celebrant - Maroochydore Celebrant - Coolum Marriage Celebrant - Sunshine Beach Wedding Celebrant - Noosa Wedding Celebrant - Noosa Marriage Celebrant - Noosa Civil Celebrant - Noosaville Celebrant - Sunshine Coast Wedding Celebrant - Servicing all areas. Young Wedding Celebrant. Modern Celebrant. Young Marriage Celebrant. Fun Marriage Celebrant. Fun Wedding Celebrant. Personalised Ceremony.


home profilevideolove notesphoto galleryblogprocesslinkscontactFAQs
© 2010 Weddings With Kristy

Website by Magicdust